Digitally Measured Fire Suppression
continuous monitoring of your system pressure
What is DIMES®?
A Digital Measuring System from DIMES® that monitors your Fire Suppression System and enhances the performance.
How does the DIMES® system work?
The DIMES® system will electronically measure the capacitance between two electrodes in the cylinder to see if the C02 density changes. If the level drops below a certain percentage (which you can set, the system will automatically trigger an alarm which can be to an alarm box, a digital readout device or to a remote location. This makes the system completely flexible and ideal for hazardous environments or locations that are away from an operative. To find out more, please contact us.
- Checks that your Fire Suppression System is always properly charged and on standby
- Continually monitors cylinder pressure with 99% accuracy
- Removes the need to dismount to check the weight of the cylinders
- Sends a warning signal if the system is leaking or discharges
- Allows the attachment of peripheral electronic devices and remote telemetry data transmission