We currently operate a fleet of Bobst carton gluers including 2 Bobst Masterfolds, all fitted with HHS hot and cold glue as well as quality detection systems.
Gluing Operator requirements:
- Able to make ready straight-line cartons, and ideally crash lock and / or integral gluing styles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve & trouble shoot
- Capable of working to strict deadlines in a fast paced and adaptable environment
- Good communication skills
- Work with high quality cartons and finishes
- Ensuring the company quality standards are maintained
- Manage machine crew
- Able to report to Team Leader or Shift Manager
About the position:
- Shift Pattern is rotating 4 x 10 hour shifts per week
- 6.00am – 4.00pm Tuesday to Friday (Monday – Thursday a possibility)
- 4.15pm – 2.15am Monday to Thursday
- Overtime available outside these periods
About the Company:
A family run business established in 1966. We are an award willing high-quality packaging company working with the latest substrates, finishes and machinery within the packaging industry. This allows us to continue to be a worldwide supplier of premium quality cartons to the fine fragrance, cosmetics and premium spirit drinks markets.
If you think you are suitable for this role, apply today!